This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Mechanics of chip formation, cutting tools– nomenclature, orthogonal metal cutting, cutting tool materials, specification of capacity of lathe with a inline diagram, self centering three-jaw chuck and hydraulic drive mechanism of horizontal shaper.
1. Will familiarize about Sketch of a twist drill and its parameters.
2. Will demonstrate Difference between up milling and down milling.
3. Will develop knowledge in Climb Milling and its advantages.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Manufacturing Technology – II you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: THEORY OF METAL CUTTING
- Module 2: TURNING MACHINES
- Module 3: SHAPER, MILLING AND GEAR CUTTING MACHINES
- Module 4: ABRASIVE PROCESS AND BROACHING
- Module 5: CNC MACHINING
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Production, Quality, maintanance Engineers; Senior Associate – Manufacturing etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.