About the Program
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is an initiative of Tata Capital Limited to support the higher education of students belonging to economically weaker sections of the society. Under this scholarship programme, the students studying in Classes 6 to 12, diploma, polytechnic or undergraduate (general and professional) degree programmes will be provided with financial support to fulfil their academic dreams.
Tata Capital Limited is a renowned financial services company of Tata Group. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, the company has introduced this scholarship program to bring about a positive change in the society by supporting the education of deserving and needy students. The company runs several CSR initiatives in the areas of Education, Skill Development, Environment, and Health.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Professional Degree Courses 2021-22
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a professional undergraduate degree programme like Engineering, Medical, Law, etc. at a recognized institute in India.
- They must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- The annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Up to 80% of tuition fees paid by a student or up to INR 50,000 (whichever is less).
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade card of preceding class
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to ‘The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the
- ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com