This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of systems of forces coplanar concurrent forces, moment of force and its application, couples and resultant of force systems, free body diagrams, equations of equilibrium of coplanar systems, spatial systems for concurrent forces and centroids of simple figures.
1. Will familiarize about centroids of composite figures.
2. Will demonstrate products of Inertia.
3. Will develop knowledge in moment of Inertia of masses.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Engineering Mechanics you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: Systems of Forces
- Module 2: Equilibrium of Systems of Forces
- Module 3: Centroid and Centre of Gravity
- Module 4: Area moments of Inertia and Mass Moment of Inertia
- Module 5: Kinematics and Kinetics
- Module 6: Work – Energy Method
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior Technical Support Engineer- Mechanical (Design) etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.