uLektz Wall of Fame’s October edition is dedicated to the Expert Faculties in the field of Chemical, Bio-Medical, Marine, Petroleum & Textile Engineering who provide strong academic leadership, lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.
uLektz wants to encourage, reward, and publicly acknowledge the Expert Faculties from Five Engineering Streams for their excellent leadership and management. The basic idea behind this award is to honor those who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in all areas of faculty performance, i.e., as a teacher, as a member of their profession, and as a member of the campus and community.
uLektz news is proud to accept nominations for the Wall of Fame Award- Top 20 Expert Faculties in the field of Chemical, Bio-Medical, Marine, Petroleum & Textile Engineering for the year 2020 and will be profiling them on its news portal www.ulektznews.com.
Guidelines for applying are:
- Member who has shown utmost dedication in empowering students through education.
- Member who is changing the narrative in the education industry.
- Member who has come up with a solution in imparting quality education during tiring times.
- Member who has re-modelled the existing system to solve challenges faced in imparting quality education.
- Member who has done quality research in imparting education.
- Selected nominees’ profiles and photographs will be posted on our website.
- Soft copy of award certificate.
- A recognition and testimony that will enhance credibility, reputation, pride and raise the visibility of success.
- A token of appreciation for your contribution.
Mode of Selection:
- Submission of nomination is free and open to all faculty field experts (including arts, science, and engineering).
- The selection committee will evaluate the application form.
- The committee will then select the final list based on teaching experience and research achievements like publications and books.
Last date for acceptance of nominations: 25th October 2021
Announcement of Top 20 Expert Faculties in the field of Chemical, Bio-medical, Marine, Petroleum & Textile Engineering: 30th October 2021.