About the Program
IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Graduate/Post Graduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Integrated Solar-photocatalytic and Biological Treatment of Pharmaceutical Wastewater”. The candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 plus 4,950 HRA plus 1,250 medical allowances.
IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 05-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science, OR
- Have Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE qualified, OR
- National Level examinations conducted by Centra I Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOs, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IISc, IISCR, etc.
- The candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 plus 4,950 HRA plus 1,250 medical allowances.
- Educational certificates
- Qualification certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send the CV and relevant documents as a single PDF to the Principal Investigator through email at – email@example.com before October 5, 2021, 5 PM.
- Application Deadline – 5th October 2021
- Date of Interview: 7th October 2021 (Thursday)
- Time of Interview: 10 AM
- Venue: Online at MS Team
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email on October 6, 2021 and an interview link will be sent to only shortlisted candidates.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com