Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, JNTU has released the AP ECET rank card 2021 today, October 5, 2021.
New Delhi: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, JNTU has released the AP ECET rank card 2021 today, October 5, 2021. All the candidates who have appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test can download the AP ECET rank card through the official website of APSCHE— sche.ap.gov.in.
The AP ECET results have been announced in record 11 days. Among the total 32,318 students appearing AP ECET, 29,904 students have passed.
The student are ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) on the basis of the marks obtained by him or her in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)]-2021 examination.
AP ECET Rank Card 2021: How To Download
Candidates can download the AP ECET rank card by following these simple steps given below:
- Go to the official site of APSCHE — sche.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on AP ECET Rank Card 2021 link available in the main menu
- Enter the login credentials and click on the submit button.
- Your rank will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the rank card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Courtesy – NDTV