This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of fluid power systems, properties of fluids, principles of flow, sources of hydraulic power, pump classification – construction, working, design, advantages and performance, selection criterion of linear, rotary- fixed and variable displacement pumps.
1. Will familiarize about fluid power ANSI symbol.
2. Will demonstrate Hydro static transmission
3. Will develop knowledge in quick Exhaust valves.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Introduction to Hydraulics And Pneumatics you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: FLUID POWER PRINCIPLES AND FUNDEMENTALS (REVIEW)
- Module 2: HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND COMPONENTS
- Module 3: HYDRAULIC CIRCUITS
- Module 4: PNEUMATIC SYSTEM
- Module 5: DESIGN OF HYDRAULIC AND PNEUMATIC CIRCUITS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Hydraulic Service Engineer, Design Engineer, Hydraulic Mechanic etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.