About the Program
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship – Urban Transportation 2021 is a research opportunity offered to master’s degree holders. The selected research associates are required to work on an urban transportation project. The selected fellows will receive compensation that will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship – Urban Transportation 2021, Deadline: 08-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Master’s degree (from top-tier institutions only) in Engineering/Planning/Economics with specialization or substantial coursework/thesis in transportation planning, modeling, policy, management, or economics.
- Have strong quantitative data analysis skills, sound knowledge of econometric methods, experience of data analysis using any standard software (Excel/R/Stata/SAS), and excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Have prior research assistantship experience in an academic institution .
- Have professional work experience (desirable but not essential).
- The selected fellows will receive compensation that will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Cover letter stating educational and relevant work experience
- Detailed CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the online application form, attach the relevant documents as a single consolidated PDF and submit before 8th October 2021.
- Application Deadline: 8th October 2021
- The fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online or in-person interviews.
- Only contact candidates shortlisted for interviews.
- No letter of rejection will be sent to other applicants.
- Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com