About the Program
Raman Research Institute Research Assistantship- Microfluidics and Nanopore Sequencing Project 2021 is a research opportunity offered to UG and PG degree holders. The selected candidates are required to work on the Microfluidics and Nanopore Sequencing Project in the Soft Condensed Matter Group of the Institute. The candidates will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 23,500 per month with 24% HRA.
Raman Research Institute Research Assistantship- Microfluidics and Nanopore Sequencing Project 2021, Deadline: 08-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 45 years as on the closing date for applications.
- Hold an M.Sc./M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech degree in any field.
- Have at least 1 year of academic research or industrial work experience in fabricating nano and microfluidic devices.
- Have experimental work experience in a lab in the fields of pressure-driven microfluidics and droplet generation.
- Be Familiar with AutoCAD and Layout editor programs as well as programming languages, preferably LabVIEW and/or Matlab.
- Have some experience with handling DNA and protein biomaterial.
- The selected candidates will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 23,500 per month with 24% HRA.
- Scanned color copies of educational certificates and mark sheets
- Curriculum Vitae (1-2 page)
- Statement of purpose (1-2 page)
- A recent passport size photograph and signature
- References of two individuals whom the Institute could contact for referral letters
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the online application form through the given link.
Step 3: Upload the relevant documents and submit it.
Note – The candidates who have submitted the application for the previous Advt. No. 03/2021-22, must re-submit the application.
- Application Deadline – 8th October 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt., of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right, not to fill the post herein advertised.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
- Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for an interview.
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com