About the Program
PRL Ahmedabad Planetary Science Division Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc. degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year plus HRA as per prevailing rates.
PRL Ahmedabad Planetary Science Division Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 10-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be 28 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics/Earth Science or equivalent.
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/JEST or GATE qualified.
- Have experimental inclination.
- The selected candidates will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year plus HRA as per prevailing rates.
- letter of motivation and latest Curriculum Vitae
- Educational qualifications from 10th onwards
- Date of birth
- Details on NET/GATE/JEST exams
- Research experience if any,
- Internship details, programming skills, etc.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send a letter of motivation and latest curriculum vitae (CV) and relevant documents to Prof. Kuljeet Kaur Marhas through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the subject line as – “SERB POWER-JRF”.
- Application Deadline: 10th October 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the online interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and for a period of three years upon successful annual evaluation of the candidate.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for an online interview.
- Participation in the selection process is subject to possessing relevant original documents substantiating the online application submitted by the candidates.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com