About the Program
IIM Rohtak Post–Doctoral Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 50,000 to 70,000 per month consolidated.
IIM Rohtak Post–Doctoral Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 10-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree or equivalent degree within five years of completion of the Ph.D. programme.
- Have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
Note – The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 50,000 to 70,000 per month consolidated.
Note – Suitable Hostel accommodation as per IIM Rohtak norms will be provided if requested and is subject to availability.
- Application form
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send a scanned copy of the filled & signed application in the prescribed application format through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Application Deadline – 10th October 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Successful completion of the project will result in the award of certificate (copy attached).
Note: Post-Doctoral Fellow work is related to research projects. It will not lead to any degree diploma or /and any academic qualification or credentials.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com