About the Program
NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Computer Applications Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to master’s degree holders. The selected candidate will be required to work on a project entitled – “NLP Embeddings and Reinforcement Learning”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month 16% HRA for the third year.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Computer Applications Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 10-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be less than 27 years of age.
- Hold a Master of Science degree in Data Science/Analytics.
- Hold an M.E./M. Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engg./Data Analytics/AI & ML/AI & Data Science/Information Technology.
- Have a minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/Institute.
- Have a valid GATE Score.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month 16% HRA for the third year.
- Application form
- Relevant supporting documents
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the scanned copy of the duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) with the relevant supporting documents by email to: email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the
subject marked as “JRF Application – CNI NITT PROJECT”.
- Application Deadline – 10th October 2021
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow will be permitted to register for the Ph.D. programme as per NITT rules and regulations.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
- The date of the written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com