This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of review of number systems, binary codes, simplification of boolean functions using karnaugh map and tabulation methods, combinational circuits, analysis and design procedures and HDL for sequential logic circuits.
1. Will familiarize about Analysis and Design of Asynchronous sequential circuits.
2. Will demonstrate reduction of state and flow tables.
3. Will develop knowledge in Application specific Integrated circuits.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Digital Principle and Design System you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Programming Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: BOOLEAN ALGEBRA AND LOGIC GATES
- Module 2: COMBINATIONAL LOGIC
- Module 3: SYNCHRONOUS SEQUENTIAL LOGIC
- Module 4: ASYNCHRONOUS SEQUENTIAL LOGIC
- Module 5: MEMORY AND PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
System Designer, Lead Engineer – Embedded System Design, System Design Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.