About the Program
ICAR-IARI Division of Vegetable Science (DVS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Genomics Assisted Tagging of Restorer-of-male-fertility (Ms) Locus for Hybrid Development in Short Day Indian Onion (Allium cepa L.)”. The selected fellow will receive up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 3rd year.
ICAR-IARI Division of Vegetable Science (DVS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be maximum 35 years of age.
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science (i.e., Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Plant Science/Life Sciences) OR Postgraduate degree in Professional Courses.
- Have NET/GATE qualification.
- Have experience in tissue culture of agricultural crops, molecular markers, and proficiency in bioinformatics.
- The selected fellow will receive up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the 3rd year.
- Updated CV
- Self-attested copies of the proof of documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the application with supporting documents through email to PI firstname.lastname@example.org (in a single PDF file) or at the time of the interview.
- Application Deadline: 14th October 2021
- Date of Interview: 18th October, 2021 (Monday) at 10.00 a.m
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/filled) duly signed on the date of the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com