About the Program
Adhoc Merit Grant for SC Students – Puducherry 2021-22 is an initiative for SC category students who have passed the Class 10 examination. The scholarship is applicable for candidates who are domiciles of Puducherry.
Adhoc Merit Grant for SC Students – Puducherry 2021-22, Deadline: 15-Oct-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Belong to Scheduled Caste.
- Be a domicile of Puducherry.
- Have scored 65% and above marks in Class 10/metric Brevet public examination held every year.
- Pursuing their higher studies in a recognized university/college/institution.
- The selected candidates will receive INR 300 as a lump-sum amount.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Scholarship Closing Date: 15th October 2021
- Last Date for Defect Verification: 30th October 2021
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 30th October 2021
All eligible Scheduled Caste candidates will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com