About the Program
H J Hopkins Postgraduate Scholarship in Civil Engineering, New Zealand 2021 is a scholarship offered to students enrolling in a masters’s or Ph.D. program. The selected candidates will get a scholarship valued at NZD 5,000 per annum and a travel grant.
H J Hopkins Postgraduate Scholarship in Civil Engineering, New Zealand 2021, Deadline: 15-Oct-2021
To b eligible, an applicant must –
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate level program or Ph.D. level program (i.e M.E. or Ph.D. degree) in the Department of Civil and Natural Resources Engineering at the University of Canterbury
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through the ‘Scholarship Guidelines’ document.
- The selected students will get an award benefit of NZD 5,000 per annum, paid in monthly installments, and a travel grant of up to NZD 5,000.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Click “Apply” to visit my UC page.
Step 7: Fill in the required details and submit.
- Begin Accepting Applications Date: 22nd August 2021
- Closing date of application: 15th October 2021
The scholars will be selected on the recommendation by a Selection Committee. The selection committee will check for the following:
- Applicant’s academic record
- Potential of the applicant to make a contribution to the field of Civil Engineering
Terms and Conditions:
- If in case, there is no suitable candidate, no award will be made in that particular year.
- The scholarship is tenable up to 18 months for an M.E. degree and is up to 3 years for a Ph.D. degree.
- The scholarship is open for both domestic and international students.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com