About the Program
Dr. Ambedkar Grant for SC Students Studying in Professional Colleges – Puducherry 2021-22 is an initiative for SC students pursuing professional courses. The scholarship is applicable for candidates who are domiciles of Puducherry.
Dr Ambedkar Grant for SC Students Studying in Professional Colleges – Puducherry 2021-22, Deadline: 15-Oct-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Belong to Scheduled Caste.
- Be a domicile of Puducherry.
- Have passed the higher secondary examination or equivalent.
- Be studying in professional courses in Government/Government recognized private colleges sponsored by CENTAC or got directly admitted in Central/State/UT government-run institutions/colleges on their own merit.
The selected students will receive benefits as follows –
- Fees fixed by the Fee Committee or actual fees payable by the student.
- Mess fees of INR 1,300 per month or actual (whichever is less).
- Room rent of INR 700 per month or actual (whichever is less) for hostellers.
- Maintenance allowance of INR 1,000 per month for day scholars.
- Domicile certificate
- A passport size photograph
- Self-attested copies of certificates, diplomas, degree, etc
- Caste certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Income declaration certificate from the parents/guardians
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number).
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Scholarship Closing Date: 15th October 2021
- Last Date for Defect Verification: 30th October 2021
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 30th October 2021
- All eligible Scheduled Caste candidates will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
The candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full financial assistance will be granted if the absence does not exceed two months.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com