This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course
- To study about PLDs and their design.
- To study about basics of FPGA.
- To focus on the steps involved in FPGA design.
- To explore existing system limitations.
- To design FPGAs for industrial applications.
- Perform PLD designs.
- Know commercial FPGAs and their architecture.
- Select proper device structure for their applications.
- Analyze FPGA design for different applications.
- Identify the FPGA design issues.
- Module 1: Overview of Programmable Logic Devices
- Module 2: Design of Simple Programmable Logic Device (SPLDs)
- Module 3: Programming Technologies
- Module 4: Introduction to Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
- Module 5: Applications of FPGAs
- Module 6: Commercially Available FPGAs
- Module 7: FPGA Design flow
- Module 8: Technology mapping for FPGAs
- Module 9: Routing for FPGAs
- Module 10: Flexibility of FPGA Routing Architecture
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 30 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Senior Application Engineer – FPGA, Business Development Engineer – FPGA, etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.