About the Program
IIT Delhi Department of Chemical Engineering (CE) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled – “Design, Development and Demonstration of 1kW (1kWh) Vanadium Flow Battery for Stationary Application (RP03819G)”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Chemical Engineering (CE) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021, Deadline: 18-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have first-class M.Sc. degree (Physical Chemistry) with NET qualification and Ph D. degree in Materials Chemistry.
- Have experience, at least 6 months in Electrochemical Devices such as battery’ flow battery etc.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Submit the filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line.
- Application Deadline – 18th October 2021 by 5.00 p.m
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for an online interview must bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of the interview.
- 5% relaxation of marks will be granted to the SC/ST candidates.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com