About the Program
JNCASR Theoretical Sciences Unit Research Associateship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “J C Bose Fellowship”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 47,000, INR 49,000, and INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
JNCASR Theoretical Sciences Unit Research Associateship 2021, Deadline: 18-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not to be more than 35 years of age.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree with at least a few research papers in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Have experience in Boltzmann transport equations and Machine learning.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 47,000, INR 49,000, and INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Scanned copy of duly filled in Template (available on the website).
- Scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc.
- A brief resume.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send a scanned copy of the duly filled-in template (available on the website) with scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc. with a resume to Dr. Bani Kanta Sarma, New Chemistry Unit through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18th October 2021.
- Application Deadline – 18th October 2021
- The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview.
- Those in employment or pursuing a Ph.D. degree must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com