This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of uniqueness of mobile radio environment, concept of frequency channels, cell splitting, design of antenna system, signal reflections in flat and hilly terrain and constant standard deviation, straight line path loss slope.
1. Will familiarize about Sum and difference patterns and their synthesis.
2. Will demonstrate Umbrella-Pattern Antennas.
3. Will develop knowledge in Small Cells or Micro Cells.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Cellular and Mobile Communications, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: CELLULAR MOBILE RADIO SYSTEMS
- Module 2: ELEMENTS OF CELLULAR RADIO SYSTEM DESIGN
- Module 3: INTERFERENCE
- Module 4: CELL COVERAGE FOR SIGNAL AND TRAFFIC
- Module 5: CELL SITE AND MOBILE ANTENNAS
- Module 6: FREQUENCY MANAGEMENT AND CHANNEL ASSIGNMENT
- Module 7: HANDOFFS AND DROPPED CALLS
- Module 8: DIGITAL CELLULAR NETWORKS
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
System Engineer – Wireless Communication, Lead Data Engineer, System Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.