About the Program
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2021 is an initiative of Ericsson to provide financial support to meritorious girl students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship program, girl students pursuing studies in the 2nd year of Engineering (IT/CS) or MBA program across India will be provided with financial assistance of INR 75,000 per year to cover their academic expenses.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers globally. The company has launched this scholarship program as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative to encourage and help meritorious girl students from disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue their higher education.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program for MBA Students 2021, Deadline: 30-Nov-2021
- Open for girl students across India only.
- Applicants must be studying in the 2nd year of the MBA program at reputed colleges in India.
- Applicants must have scored at least 6.5 GPA or equivalent marks in the previous final examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources must not be more than INR 6,00,000.
- Children of employees of Ericsson and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- INR 75,000 per year
(The scholarship amount can be utilized only for academic expenses including tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.)
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade card of previous qualifying examination
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com