About the Program
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Scholarship Scheme 2021 invites applications from full-time faculty members teaching economics or finance in UGC/AICTE recognized universities/colleges. The objective of the scholarship is to increase awareness about the activities of the Reserve Bank. The selected candidates will receive multiple awards.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Scholarship Scheme 2021, Deadline: 20-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 55 years of age
- Be an Indian national
- Be a full-time faculty member in a UGC-recognised University/College in India
- Preferred Qualification – Preference will be given to the candidates who have not been awarded the
- scholarship earlier
The major facilities that will be made available to the selected scholar would include:
- Restricted economy class domestic airfare ticket for one visit (for the presentation of the selected study) to the RBI Central Office, Mumbai from a place of residence/work in India.
- Monthly allowance of INR 40,000/- (Rupees forty thousand only) to be paid for the duration of the project (not more than three months).
- In addition to the monthly remuneration, on completion of the Project/ Research paper and on acceptance of the same by the RBI, payment of INR 1.5 lakh as honorarium would be made.
- Note: No accommodation or allowance for accommodation will be provided during the period of the scholarship.
- Application form
- Research proposal (max 1,000 words)
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Fill the application form, attach the detailed CV, research proposal and send it through the post to –
The Director, Development Research Group, Department of Economic and Policy Research, 7th Floor, Central Office Building, Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Note: Applicant can send the softcopy of the application through email to – email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: 20th October 2021
The candidates will be selected through the following process –
- The applicants need to send a research proposal of not more than 1,000 words and a detailed curriculum vitae with the duly filled-in application form.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed by a selection panel.
- The candidates found suitable would be invited to undertake research on the theme decided by the Reserve Bank.
Terms and Conditions:
- A maximum of five scholarships would be considered for 2021.
- The Reserve Bank, at its discretion, may vary the number of scholarships for any year.
- Incomplete application/application received after the due date will not be considered for shortlisting.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com