This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary engineering field that combines Mechatronics, sensors and transducers, actuation systems, system models and controllers, programmable logic controllers and design of mechatronics systems. mechatronics courses might incorporate any or all of the engineering disciplines that the field comprises.
1. Will familiarize about Mechatronics, sensors and transducers.
2. Will demonstrate Building blocks of Mechanical system and Building blocks of Electrical system.
3. Will develop knowledge in Robot- Autonomous mobile robot, Wireless suriviellance balloon, Engine Management system and Automatic car park barrier.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Mechatronics, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Computer Knowledge
2. Good Understanding skills
3. Good communication skills
- Module 1: Mechatronics, sensors and transducers
- Module 2: Actuation Systems
- Module 3: System models and controllers
- Module 4: Programmable Logic Controllers
- Module 5: Design of Mechatronics Systems
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Design Engineer – Body Mechatronics, Process Engineer – Mechatronics, Application Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.