About the Program
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021-22 is an initiative for graduate and postgraduate students. The scholarship is intended to provide adequate support to the scholars for research objectives. The selected scholars will get a stipend of EUR 18,500 per annum and other benefits.
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021-22, Deadline: 21-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student.
- Have a first-class or upper second-class honours bachelor’s or the equivalent degree.
- Possess a master’s degree (if the applicant does not hold a first-class or upper second-class honours bachelor’s or equivalent degree).
- Not have had two previous ineligible applications to the programme.
- Not hold or have previously held a Council scholarship.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum.
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum.
- Direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
- Academic transcripts
- Research proposal
- Two referees’ details
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and select the ‘Applicant’ option.
Step 4: Fill in the required details and submit the application form.
- Application Beginning Date: 2nd September 2021
- FAQ Deadline: 14th October 2021
- Application Deadline: 21st October 2021
- Supervisor and Referee Deadline: 4th November 2021
- Research Office Endorsement Deadline: 18th November 2021
- Result Declaration: End of March 2022
- Scholarship Beginning Date: 1st September 2022
- All the applications received will be assessed by the Council on the basis of the material provided in it.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholars must engage full-time in their scholarship during the funding term and not assume any other duties that would adversely affect the research.
- From time to time, the Council will require the scholar to attend events or meetings as arranged by the Council.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com