About the Program
Postmatric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh 2021-22 is an initiative for students who are pursuing studies at graduation or higher level. The selected students will receive variable awards.
Postmatric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh 2021-22, Deadline: 21-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Be studying in Graduation, Postgraduation, Ph.D. or higher level degree.
- Belong to the Minority community.
- Have a family income of less than INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources.
- The selected students will receive variable awards under the scheme.
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card, or driving license)
- Caste certificate for caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook of the student
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“.
Step 2: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 5: Complete the application and submit it.
Application Starting Date – 20th July 2021
Application Deadline – 21st October 2021
Courtesy – buddy4study.com