This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course teaches students to use modern CAD software to produce two-dimensional drawings for manufacturing applications. It also covers fundamentals of Computer graphics, geometric modeling, visual realism, assembly of parts and CAD standards.
1. Will familiarize about fundamentals of Computer graphics.
2. Will demonstrate the eometiric Modeling.
3. Will develop knowledge in Visual realism and CAD standards.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Computer Aided Design, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Programming Knowledge
2. Good command in Maths and Statistics
3. Good communication skills
Module 1: Fundamentals of Computer Graphics
Module 2 Geometiric Modeling
Module 3 Visual Realism
Module 4: Assembly of Parts
Module 5: CAD Standards
Learning Content – 80 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Bio Cad Modelling, CAD Trainers, Auto cad Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.