This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course deals with some basic concepts in graph theory like properties of Tress, connectivity & planarity, matrices. This course is designed with colouring and directed graph, permutations and combinations and generating functions.
1. Will familiarize about graphs and isomorphism.
2. Will demonstrate block matrices, colouring and directed graph.
3. Will develop knowledge in generating functions.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Graph Theory and Applications, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Knowledge in programming
2. Good Computer Knowledge
3. Good communication skills
4. Good Knowledge Maths and Analytics
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Tress, connectivity & planarity
- Module 3: Matrices, Colouring and directed graph
- Module 4: Permutations and combinations
- Module 5: Generating functions
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 80 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
NLP / Chatbot Engineer, Fraud Analytics Senior Manager, Software Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.