About the Program
IIT Hyderabad Physics Department Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc. or M.Tech. or B.Tech. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Theoretical Investigation of Thermoelectric Materials”. The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Hyderabad Physics Department Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 25-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 28 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics/Materials Science or M.Tech. degree in Condensed Matter Physics or B.Tech. degree in Engineering Physics with at least 60% marks.
- Have qualified CSIR-NET/GATE (Physics).
- Have programming skills.
- Have prior knowledge of computation (especially Density Functional theory Calculations).
- The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- All self-attested mark sheets and certificates
- GATE/CSIR-NET scorecard
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application through email to – email@example.com by 25th October 2021.
Note: Please clearly mention the subject line of the email as – “Application for DAE-BRNS-JRF position”
- Application Deadline – 25th October 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on merit, the need of the project, and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment will be on a temporary basis for a period of six months.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate must bring all relevant original educational documents.
- The selected candidate will be informed by email and will be required to join immediately.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com