This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
The course emphasizes the understanding of the fundamentals of relational systems including data models, SQL & query optimization, Transaction processing and concurrency control, Database technology and Advanced topics.
1. Will familiarize about DBMS, QL & Query Optimization.
2. Will demonstrate the Transaction processing and Concurrency control.
3. Will develop knowledge in Advanced topics like Database security, Database access, Control Cryptography and XML Databases.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Database Management Systems, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Programming Knowledge
2. Good Computer Knowledge
3. Good communication skills
- Module 1: Introduction to DBMS
- Module 2: SQL & Query Optimization
- Module 3: Transaction Processing and Concurrency Control
- Module 4: Trends in Database Technology
- Module 5: Advanced Topics
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 80 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Database Administrator, Database System Architecture, Application Database Administrator etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.