About the Program
IIT Bhilai Chemistry Department Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Design and Development of Sr Selective Crown Ethers for 89Sr Radioisotope Production in Fast Reactor”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month (for the first two years) plus HRA and INR 35,000 per month (after two years) plus HRA. This will be governed by the BRNS rule.
IIT Bhilai Chemistry Department Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021, Deadline: 27-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be 28 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score for SC/ST category.
- Have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score.
- Have CSIR/UGC JRF-NET/GATE and working experience relevant to the project.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month (for the first two years) plus HRA and INR 35,000 per month (after two years) plus HRA. This will be governed by the BRNS rule.
- Application form
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Send a duly completed “application form” with resume to the PI, Dr. Arup Mukherjee through email – email@example.com by October 27, 2021 (Wednesday).
- Application Due Date: 27th October 2021
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the online interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the qualifications and experience requirement does not entitle the candidate to be called for an online interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/BRNS particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
- The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately upon receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship can be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure if performance to date is not deemed satisfactory.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com