About the Program
PDEU Gujarat Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc. degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Improving the Stability of Perovskite Solar Cells (>1000 Hrs)”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per DST norms.
PDEU Gujarat Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 29-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (Chemistry)/Material Science/Physics with First Class, preferably NET, GATE & SLET.
- Have research experience in relevant Chemical Synthesis.
- Have research experience in the Electrochemical Characterization of Semiconductors.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per DST norms.
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a CV mentioning the contact details (address, phone no., email ID), age proof, qualification certificates, and details of experience (with the name of the organization/institute) and send it through email to – Manoj.Pandey@sot.pdpu.ac.in.
- Application Deadline: 29th October 2021
- Interview Date: 8th November 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through email.
- The candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com