This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with cocept of Analysis of propped cantilevers-shear force and Bending moment diagrams, Introduction to statically indeterminate beams with U. D. load central point load, eccentric point load. Number of point loads, uniformly varying load, couple and combination of load and deflection of fixed beams effect of sinking of support, effect of rotation of a support.
1. Will familiarize about Clapeyron’s theorem of three moment.
2. Will demonstrate Application to continuous beams with and without settlement of supports.
3. Will develop Castigliano’s first theorem.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Structural Analysis you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1 : MAGNETIC CIRCUITS AND COOLING OF ELECTICAL MACHINES
- Module 2: DESIGN OF DC MACHINES
- Module 3: DESIGN OF TRANSFORMERS
- Module 4: DESIGN OF THREE PHASE INDUCTION MOTORS
- Module 5: DESIGN OF SYNCHRONOUS MACHINES
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Electric Motor Design Engineer, Lead Engineer – Electrical Component, Electrical Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.