About the Program
IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Post-Doctoral Researcher 2021 is a research opportunity for Ph.D. degree holders. The temporary post under the project titled – “Quantum Information, Communication, and Computing.” The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month to INR 1,50,000 per month.
IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Post-Doctoral Researcher 2021, Deadline: 30-Oct-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Physics or Engineering.
- Have knowledge of Quantum Information.
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month to INR 1,50,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details and submit.
Step 3: Also, send a CV and research proposal (not exceeding 3 pages) through email to – email@example.com on or before 30th October 2021.
Note – If there is any issue submitting the application please send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
- Application Deadline: 30th October 2021
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com