About the Program
BHU Varanasi Department of Medicinal Chemistry (DMC) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Role of MicroRNAs Controlled by c-Myc and BMI-1 in Human Glioma and Glioma Stem Cells”. The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
BHU Varanasi Department of Medicinal Chemistry (DMC) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 04-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be 28 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc degree. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Zoology/Botany/Microbiology/Life Sciences/Bioinformatics/Genetics with at least 55% marks.
- The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Academic certificates
- Experience certifiactes
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare an application on plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence address, names of parents, telephone no., and email ID with attested copies of supporting documents and details of research or other experience and send it through email to –
PI, Dr. Neha Garg
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
Faculty of Ayurveda
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University Varanasi-221005
- Application Deadline – 4th November 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com