About the Program
IIT Delhi Centre of Physics (CP) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021 is a research opportunity offered to B.Tech. or M.Tech/M.Sc. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled – “India Korean Joint Proposal (RP04059G)”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Centre of Physics (CP) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021, Deadline: 04-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have first-class B.Tech/M.Tech or M.Sc. degree in Electronics with two years of research experience.
- Have NET/GATE* qualified.
- Have at least one year of hands-on experience in Electronic Circuit Designing, Printed Circuit Designing (PCB), Designing, Android App Development.Note* – The requirement of NET/GATE qualifying examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF can be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Submit the filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line.
- Application Deadline – 4th November 2021 by 5.00 p.m
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- 5% relaxation of marks will be granted to the SC/ST candidates.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com