About the Program
IIT Roorkee Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering (BB) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 is an initiative for M.Tech. degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Scale-up and Pre-pilot-scale Bioethanol Production from Lignocellulosic Biomass by Fractional Hydrolysis and Co-fermentation”. The fellow will receive an amount of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Roorkee Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering (BB) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021, Deadline: 08-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Tech degree with a CGPA of 6.5/10 & above.
- Be GATE/NET qualified.
- Have good academic background and experience in Biotechnical/Bioprocess/Chemical Engineering.Note – The candidates must have Mathematics subject at 12th level.
- The fellow will receive an amount of INR 31,000 per month.
- Application on a plain paper
- Degrees and certificates in chronological order
- Attested copies of degrees/certificates
- Experience certificates
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application with all the relevant documents to the Principal Investigator through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please mention the subject line as “Application for the post of JRF”.
- Interview Date: 8th November 2021 at 3:30 pm
- The selection of the candidate is based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates with equal qualifications and experience.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com