About the Program
IIT Dhanbad Electronics Engineering Department (EED) Project Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.E/M.Tech./B.E/B.Tech degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “Memristor Based Biosensor Design for COVID-19”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Dhanbad Electronics Engineering Department (EED) Project Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 12-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 30 years of age.
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech. degree in Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication/Instrumentation/Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering with a minimum of first-class from a reputed institute.
- Be a GATE qualified.
- Have working knowledge in the field of Sensors and Design.
- Have software skills including Cadence virtuoso/ORCAD/PCB design.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Detailed biodata
- Educational qualifications
- Age proof
- GATE certificate (if qualified)
- Valid caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the position through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details.
Step 2: Send application with detailed biodata and copies of all relevant documents to the Principal Investigator through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org in soft copy on or before 12th November 2021.
- Application Deadline – 12th November 2021
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview.
- The time with the online details will be sent to the shortlisted candidate through email.
- Mere possession of the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com