About the Program
NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to undergraduate and postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate will be required to work on a project entitled – “On-line Oil Debris Monitoring Sensor”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 18% HRA.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 11-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech. degree in Instrumentation and Control/Instrumentation/Electronics and Instrumentation with a valid GATE score.
- Have two to three years of research experience in the design of sensor(s) and associated signal conditioning and signal processing systems.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 18% HRA.
- Application form
- Qualifying degree certificates and mark sheets
- Grade cards showing the percentage of marks or CGPF from HSC onwards
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the applications in the prescribed format (attached with the advertisement) and supporting documents by post to –
Dr. M Umapathy, Professor,
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
Note – Please mention the subject line as – “ICE_SRF- DST_DDP”.
- Application Deadline – 11th November 2021
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com