About the Program
IISER Pune SERB Research Associateship 2021 is offering a research opportunity to Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Centralisers and Conjugacy in Algebraic Groups”. The fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IISER Pune SERB Research Associateship 2021, Deadline: 13-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not more than 35 years as on the last date of application.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Mathematics from a recognized University/Institute.
- Have submitted their thesis.
- Have research experience in the area of Group Theory, Finite Groups of Lie Type, Algebraic Groups.
- The fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates
- Testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Send the application in the prescribed format available in the advertisement through email (converted into PDF format) addressed to – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th November 2021.
Note – Please mention “Research Associate, Project Code – 30119455 & Advt. No.71/2021
” in the subject line of the email.
- Application Deadline – 13th November 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com