This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of basic principles of maintenance planning, Importance and benefits of sound maintenance systems, MTBF, MTTR and MWT, maintenance economics, preventive maintenance, maintenance schedules, repair cycle, principles and methods of lubrication, Ultrasonic: a new method for condition monitoring and temperature sensitive tapes.
1. Will familiarize about failure analysis.
2. Will demonstrate failures and their development.
3. Will develop equipment records.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Maintenance Engineering you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- MODULE 1 : INTRODUCTION
- MODULE 2 : ONE-DIMENSIONAL PROBLEMS
- MODULE 3 : TWO DIMENSIONAL SCALAR VARIABLE PROBLEMS
- MODULE 4 : TWO DIMENSIONAL VECTOR VARIABLE PROBLEMS
- MODULE 5 : ISOPARAMETRIC FORMULATION
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Finite Element Analysis Engineer, Engineer – Analysis, FEA Engineer etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.