About the Program
Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited, one of India’s largest non-banking financial companies, offers scholarship to support financially underprivileged children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers. Under the ‘STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme’ meritorious students who face financial problems in continuing their education, can get financial assistance up to INR 35,000/year for ITI/Diploma/Graduation/Engineering studies.
Note: Students may also apply offline for this scholarship programme. To download the offline application form for STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme click here.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2021-22 for Undergraduate Students, Deadline: 5-Nov-2021
- Open for Undergraduate students.
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any year of a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme at a recognised university/college/institution in India.
- Family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year.
- Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only.
- INR 30,000 to 35,000 per year (max. 4 years)
The following documents need to be uploaded along the online scholarship application:
- Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/Passport/Class 12 School Leaving Certificate)
- Class 10 and Class 12 Marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Commercial driving licence of parent/guardian (copy)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Proof of admission (college/school ID card, academic fees receipt) for academic year 2021-22
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com