About the Program
Mahindra Humanities Center Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2022-23 is an initiative for doctorate or terminal degree holders. The students having a doctoral (Ph.D.) degree can apply for this fellowship. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of USD 65,000 and other benefits.
Mahindra Humanities Center Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022-23, Deadline: 12-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have received a Doctorate or Terminal degree in or after May 2018.
- Have completed all requirements for a terminal degree by August 1, 2021 (In case, the applicant does not have a doctorate or terminal degree)
- Stipend of USD 65,000
- Medical insurance
- USD 2,500 as additional research support.
- USD 1,500 as moving expenses for those who are not already in residence in Greater Boston.
- Curriculum vitae
- A statement of the research project (1,000-3,000 words)
- One chapter or article-length writing sample (no longer than 40 pages)
- Names and contact information of three referees
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Provide the required information and upload the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
- Application Deadline: 12th November 2021
- Deadline for the Receipt of the Letter of Recommendation: 3rd December 2021
- The selections will be based on the research project and writing sample provided with the application form.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fellows are expected to be in residence at Harvard for the term of the fellowship.
- If awarded a fellowship, the term of appointment for international scholars is September 1, 2022-August 31, 2023.
- The selection of the fellows will be jointly organized by the Foundation and the Mahindra Humanities Center in a two-step procedure.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com