About the Program
Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 is an initiative for students pursuing graduation or post-graduation courses in basic and natural science subjects. The key objective of the scholarship is to encourage meritorious students towards science education and to support them for the continuation of their science education up to a higher level. The selected students will get a one-time mentorship grant of up to INR 22,000 and a monthly stipend up to INR 6,000.
Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, Deadline: 16-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have taken admission in any of the following courses during the year 2020 –
- 3-year B.Sc./4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. program in basic and natural sciences at IIT, IISc, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS, or in any college/university in India
- 2-year M.Sc. program in Basic and Natural Science
- Have passed Class 10 and 12 board examination from a school situated in Haryana with a minimum of 85% marks for Haryana Board School and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE/ICSE etc. in Class 12 (for an undergraduate degree or integrated degree in Science)
- Have passed Class 10, 12, and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from a school/college/university situated in Haryana with a minimum of 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A.(for M.Sc. degree course)Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Guideline PDF’.
- The selected students will receive awards in the following way –
Scholarship (monthly) –
- For B.Sc. students – INR 4,000 per month
- For B.S. students – INR 4,000 for 1,2 and 3rd year and INR 6,000 per month for 4th year
- For Integrated M.Sc./M.S. students – INR 4,000 per month for 1,2 and 3rd year and INR 6,000 per month for 4th and 5th year.
- For M.Sc. students – INR 6,000
Mentorship grant (one time) –
- For B.Sc. degree (3 years) – INR 12,000
- For B.S. degree (4 years) – INR 17,000
- For Integrated M.Sc. degree – INR 22,000
- For M.Sc. degree – INR 10,000
The candidates are required to upload self-attested copies of all the certificates from class 10th onwards with the application, namely –
- Signature of the applicant
- Self-attested copy of Aadhaar number
- Photograph of the applicant
- Certificate of class 10th
- Certificate of class 12th
- Certificate of BSc/BA (applicable for students applying for 2-year MSc)
- Enrollment certificate from Head/Principal/Director/Registrar of the college/university/institute (Given in Annexures)
- Rural area school certificate of class 11th and 12th (if claiming for 3% additional weightage)(Given in Annexures)
- Declaration of POSE scholarship (Given in Annexures)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps given below to apply for this scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Fill in all required details to Register.
Step 3: Once registered, the applicants will receive a verification link on their email with a Verification Code and Reference ID.
Step 4: Click on the verification link and submit the verification code to verify.
Step 5: Login using the registered login ID and password.
Step 6: Click on ‘Apply for Services’ and view all available services.
Step 7: Search for POSE in the search tab.
Step 8: The scholarship will appear on the list. Click on the respective scholarship to proceed with the application.
Step 10: Fill in all required details and submit it.
- Application Start Date: 15th September 2021
- Application Deadline: 16th November 2021 (up to 5:00 PM)
- The candidates will be selected based on the eligibility criteria.
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Guideline PDF’.
Terms and Conditions:
- The students must be pursuing studies in one of the 18 identified science subjects.
- The students must have completed their education in the institutes situated in Haryana.
- All the documents are to be attested and verified by the relevant authorities.
- The students must not be availing of any other scholarships or grants during the course of this scholarship.
- Only an online mode of application is accepted.
- The students studying privately through distance mode or correspondence are not eligible for the scholarship.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com