This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concept of basic principles of maintenance planning, Importance and benefits of sound maintenance systems, MTBF, MTTR and MWT, maintenance economics, preventive maintenance, maintenance schedules, repair cycle, principles and methods of lubrication, Ultrasonic: a new method for condition monitoring and temperature sensitive tapes.
1. Will familiarize about failure analysis.
2. Will demonstrate failures and their development.
3. Will develop equipment records.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Maintenance Engineering you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1 : INTRODUCTORY CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS AND CONDUCTION
- Module 2 : VARIABLE THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY
- Module 3 : ONE-DIMENSIONAL TRANSIENT CONDUCTION
- Module 4 : CONCEPTS AND BASIC RELATIONS IN BOUNDARY LAYERS AND FREE OR
- NATURAL CONVECTION
- Module 5 : FORCED CONVECTIONS
- Module 6 : HEAT EXCHANGERS
- Module 7 : CONDENSATION AND BOILING
- Module 8 : RADIATION HEAT TRANSFER
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Process Engineer, Junior Engineer Process etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.