Maharashtra State Board: New student registration, application form Part-1 filling, verification of form at DyDE, cancellation of admission and surrender of quota vacant seats can be done till November 22.
New Delhi: The Maharashtra state board has started the third round of first-come-first-serve for the First Year Junior College (FYJC) admissions for the academic year 2021-22 from today, November 16. New student registration, application form Part-1 filling, verification of form at DyDE, cancellation of admission and surrender of quota vacant seats can be done till November 22.
“From 23/11/2021, online requests for cancellation of admission will be sent to the DyDE by Jr Colleges and the n DyDE will contact the concerned students and cancel the admission from the DyDE login,” an official statement said.
It further added: “This admission round will be the FINAL CHANCE for a Student to get admission to 11th Standard for the year 2021-22, after which the admission process for the current year shall be completed.”
Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021: Eligibility For FCFS (First Come First Serve) Round
- Students who are not admitted in any college, in any round conducted so far.
- 10th pass and/ or supplementary exam passed (after result) students.
- Students who have received ATKT in Maharashtra SSC exams.
- Students can also apply in respective category of FCFS round on the basis of their merit marks.
Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021: Steps To Apply For Round 3 of FCFS
- Visit the official website of FYJC admissions – 11thadmission.org.in.
- On the Homepage, select the place you’re applying from
- Click on the designated link ‘Apply here for FCFS 3rd Round.’
- Register and proceed with submitting the FYJC application form.
- Download and print a copy for future references.
Courtesy – NDTV