About the Program
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes (EBC), Kerala 2021-22 is an initiative for post matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in the Government institutions only. This scholarship aims to support the education of students from economically backward classes studying at the post-matric or post-secondary level. The selected students will receive a monthly maintenance allowance of up to INR 750 and several other benefits.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes (EBC), Kerala 2021-22, Deadline: 18-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a domicile of Kerala
- Belong to Indian National belonging to General Category (Other than Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Other Backward Classes)
- Have a family income of not more than INR 2.5 lakh per annum
- The scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in Government institutions.
- For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Guidelines’.
The selected candidates will receive the following awards –
- Maintenance allowance
- Reader charges for blind students
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing/printing charges for research scholars
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form.
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon.
- Self-attested copies of certificates of all examinations passed.
- A certificate (in original) of income issued by an authorized Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Village Officer.
- Caste Certificate [SSLC Certificate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or certificate issued by Village Officer (Eligible castes for applying for the scholarships are as per G.O (MS) No. 114/2021/GAD dated 03/06/2021)]
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Send the application with the mandatory/relevant documents to the Head of the Institution being attended or last attended by the candidates for verification and authentication to the following address –
The Managing Director, L2, Kuleena,
Jawahar Nagar, Kowdiar. P.O, Thiruvananthapuram.
Note – The envelope must be superscribed with “Application for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship”.
- Application Deadline: 18th November 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate belonging to one state but studying in another state will be awarded scholarship by the state to which they belong.
- Income certificate is required to be taken once only i.e. at the time of admission to courses that are continuing for more than one year.
- The scholarship is dependent on the satisfactory academic progress and conduct of the scholars.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com