About the Program
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students – DNHDD 2021-22 is an initiative for ST community students who are residents of UT of The Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu and studying in Class 11 to postdoctoral level. The selected students will receive financial support for their education and other variable awards.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students – DNHDD 2021-22, Deadline: 20-Nov-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu.
- Be studying in Class 11 to postdoctoral level.
- Belong to Scheduled Tribe (ST) community.
- Have a family income of less than INR 2.50 lakh from all sources.
The selected scholars will receive –
- Maintenance allowance up to INR 1,200 per month for hostellers.
- Maintenance allowance up to INR 550 per month for day scholars.
- Additional provision for ST students with disabilities of up to INR 240 per month.
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees.
- Study tour charges up to INR 1,600 per annum.
- Thesis typing/printing charges up to INR 1,600 per annum.
- INR 1,200 per annum for students pursuing correspondence courses.
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income declaration
- Certificates, diploma, degree, etc. of previously passed examination
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Application Deadline: 20th November 2021
- Last Date for Defective Verification: 20th November 2021
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 20th November 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only, and the scholarship will be renewed on the basis of the academic performances.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com