About the Program
Post Matric (Within State and Outside State) Scholarship 2021-22, Jharkhand is an initiative for SC, ST, and BC students who are enrolled at post-matric (Class 11 and above) levels. The selected students will get variable awards.
Post Matric (Within State and Outside State) Scholarship 2021-22, Jharkhand, Deadline: 20-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must be –
- A student of Jharkhand State
- Either from Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) or Backward Class (BC)
- Having an annual family income as follows:
- For Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) – INR 2,50,000 (Rupees Two lakh fifty thousand only)
- For Backward Class (BC) – INR 1,50,000 (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only)
- The eligible students will receive variable awards.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Fill in all the details
Step 3: Log in with the student’s login credentials.
Step 4: Apply for the scholarship from the listing.
Step 5: Fill in the application, upload the relevant documents and submit.
- Last Date of Application – 20th November 2021
Courtesy – buddy4study.com