About the Program
The University of Queensland and St Leo’s College Music Achievement Scholarship 2022 is an initiative for newly enrolled undergraduate students of the university. This scholarship aims to encourage meritorious resident students of St Leo’s College currently enrolled in music studies. The selected students will receive AUD 6,000 towards accommodation costs.
University of Queensland and St Leo’s College Music Achievement Scholarship 2022, Deadline: 20-Nov-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a resident at St Leo’s College.
- Submit an application for a scholarship to the Head before the closing date for applications.
- Be enrolled full-time in an approved program [Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Music (Honours); Diploma in Music Performance or a program that includes a Music Course in each semester for the year]
- The selected candidates will receive AUD 6,000 towards accommodation costs.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application form and fill in the required details
Step 2: Provide the required statement.
Step 3: Email an electronic copy (or scanned electronic copy) of the application form to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Print out the application form and mail the filled hard copy to the School of Music, Level 4 Zelman Cowen Building, University of Queensland QLD 4072
- Opening Date – 2nd August 2021
- Application Deadline – 20th November 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the eligibility criteria and the statements made by them.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selection committee may decide to interview short-listed applicants.
- The senate will decide the number of scholarship awarded in the year on the recommendation of the Head, School of Music.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com